Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Is Satellite Direct TV a Scam?

Is Satellite Direct TV a Scam?

Have you come across the SatelliteDirect.tv site which advertises more than 3500 channels of Satellite TV from around the world and wondered to yourself: Is Satellite Direct TV a Scam?

If you're like most people, you may think Satellite Direct TV sounds just a little too good to be real. Well, you're certainly not alone. I was very doubtful myself after reading their sales page. But I was really curious as well. In the end, I decided to download and test Satellite Direct TV to see if it really performed or was just another internet scam.

Satellite Direct TV Scam? Check out the video below and discover for yourself!





Satellite Direct TV - What I liked atbout Satellite Direct TV

First of all, as you can see from the video, Satellite Direct TV performs just as their website claims and is definitely not a scam. The things I really like about Satellite Direct TV were as follows:

1. It was super easy to install - it really took me only a couple of minutes to download and install the software on my PC.

2. Variety of Programming - There are more than 3500 channels from over 100 countries on Satellite Direct TV. Awesome variety, always something cool to watch. Great too if you are living or travelling in a foreign city or country and want to watch TV from home.

3. Quality of the Service - The sound quality is stereo and crystal clear, the video is sharp and streams nicely. The included radio stations are great too.

Satellite Direct TV Scam - The Verdict

Satellite Direct TV is NOT a scam. It's a really awesome service that enables you to watch streaming satellite TV right from your PC or Mac. No special equipment is required - just a high speed internet connection. I personally have it on my laptop which is great for travel.

To learn even more about Satellite Direct TV or to download it right now, visit one of the links below:

OFFICIAL SATELLITE DIRECT TV SITE

My Satellite Direct TV Scam Review


I sincerely hope that my Satellite Direct TV Scam blog has been useful to you. Cheers!